Introducing Dharmadhikari Sevas
Please send the filled "Donation Form" and transaction details to email@example.com
Dharmadhikari and Dharma Karta Sevas please do direct Bank transfer to Below Account
For any Seva that you would like to donate for any occasion (Annadana, Puja, marriage Anniversary, Birthday etc)
The Life patron program is an opportunity to become part of ISKCON’s international family. This program was introduced by the founder-Acharya of ISKCON, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupad, in early 70’s. He invited anyone interested in rendering service to Krishna to become an ISKCON Life patron. Many people want to join ISKCON and devote their life to Krishna, but because of family or other responsibilities, they are unable to become a full-time devotee. The Life patron program was created to give any one the chance to help with ISKCON’s preaching activities while still remaining with their family at home. They may reside in the world wide ISKCON temples for a few days in each year in each temple and take part in ISKCON’s spiritual activities in association with devotees.
Benefits to life patrons
As a Life Patron member, you will be entitled to receive the following benefits:
- International life patron identity card with patron’s photo. This card will be honoured at all ISKCON centres around the world.
- Accommodation at special reduced rates for Life Members only in all ISKCON centres around the world where ever available, three days per year at each centres .Advance reservation is necessary. For ISKCON centres list please log on to www.krishna.com.
- A set of books including the entire "Bhagavatam Set" by His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupad. Available in all languages.
- A 10” by 15” colour laminated photo of Radha Krishna
- Japa Mala and beedbag to chant Hare Krishna mahamatra
- Srila Prabhupad’s bhajan cd
- Your donation is tax exempt under section 80-G of the income tax act.1961
- Your donation will help propagate Krishna consciousness all over the globe.
- Whole life spiritual benefits by associating with Krishna’s devotees in the world wide Harekrishna family.
**Foreign Donors without Indian Passport please do Click Here ( form needs to be filled and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Your donation is tax exempt under section 80-G of the income tax act.1961